Online Media Production
A Picture paints a thousand words….an old saying, but a true one, and never more so than when it comes to selling products and services.
Photographs and Graphics break up lengthy text sections, and enable your remote visitors to get a true idea of what they are buying into. Poor photographs, repeated stock images and graphics do not capture the visitor’s attention. Something original and well photographed helps to keep visitors on your site longer.
You can also use photographs and images in Social Media to grab peoples’ attention where they will move on quickly to the next item if it doesn’t instantly appeal. You do not need fresh images and photographs for everything on your site, but key pieces can pay dividends in attracting new visitors and turning visits into sales.
We offer a full professional photography service either in studio or on site.
Viral and Corporate Video
Video can enhance your website as well as provide an offline marketing tool. Most mobile phones and home video cameras can now capture video at HD quality, but unless carefully managed a poorly edited or produced video can do more harm than good to your brand image.
While short topical viral clips can have a short term impact, a well produced and conceived video can have longer shelf life and have a bigger return.
Viral Videos are entertaining short pieces that multiply out across Social Media gaining worldwide exposure for their originator.
Corporate Videos are specifically designed to inform your audience about your organisation, your products or provide advice and support. They are intended to have a longer shelf life and therefore quality of production is essential.
Consider the following statistics for YouTube:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube – that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth
Now consider the following facts about how people respond to video:
- People are 5 times more likely to share a post with video
- 88 percent of readers will forward or share a video
- 65 percent of Senior Executives have visited a company’s website after viewing a video
- Visitors will spend double the amount of time on a website with video content
- Video increase organic visits from search engines to a website by 157 percent, because Google gives a higher ranking to video content
We can help you with video production, from concept, to storyboarding, filming and post production.